Wednesday, 14 August 2013

10 facts about me

Hi its Jessica here! Just started a blog so bare with me whilst i figure out how to use it! Thought id just start off with some facts about myself for you to get to know me a bit more!
1. My full name is Jessica Louise Holmes
2. I'm 16
3. I live with my Mum, Dad, two brothers and two cats
4. I am obsessed with instagram, oops
5. My favorite colours are pastels
6. Favorite school subjects are Art and Drama
7. I have light brown hair and blue eyes
8. I basically live in frilly socks from topshop
9. Massive Westlife fan lol
10. I wanna meet so many celebrities:(

sorry this blog is so crap right now but hey ho, it will get better, i promise!
bye for now,

love
jessica
 x x x

7 Comments:

At 1 November 2013 at 13:18 , Blogger Lushness Sims said...

Mmm ... Hello? And the Sims 3 hairs? :/ ...

 
At 6 November 2013 at 20:54 , OpenID sarahlee880 said...

Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it's hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way. See the link below for more info.

#promises
www.inspgift.com

 
At 4 February 2014 at 22:40 , Blogger Robert Gomez said...

I hope you are able to share some of the "amazing inventions" in future logs. Click here to learn more!!

 
At 9 January 2015 at 17:58 , Blogger sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

 
At 14 May 2015 at 21:56 , Blogger Mohinder Paul Verma said...

Your blog post is simple but interesting points you mentioned here. But I want to know if you are going to write another post or not.

 
At 3 January 2016 at 18:20 , Blogger Barbie Chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

 
At 22 April 2016 at 20:35 , Blogger Cindy Dy said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstanding.Thanks!

www.gofastek.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home